fredag 29 februari 2008

Hero

.
Would you dance if I asked you to dance? Would you run and never look back? Would you cry if you saw me crying? Would you save my soul tonight?

Would you tremble if I touched your lips? Would you laugh oh please tell me this Now would you die for the one that you love? Hold me in your arms tonight

I can be you hero baby, I can kiss away the pain, I will stand by you forever, You can take my breath away

Would you swear that you'll always be mine? Would you lie would you run and hide? Am I in to deep? Have I lost my mind? I don't care you're here tonight

Would you dance if I asked you to dance? Would you run and never look back? Would you cry if you saw me crying? Would you save my soul tonight?

I can be you hero baby, I can kiss away the pain, I will stand by you forever, You can take my breath away, I can be you hero baby, I can take away the pain, I will stand by you forever, You can take my breath away, You can take my breath away,
And I can be your hero

Eller:
.
Would you dance if I asked you to dance? Would you run and never look back? Would you tremble if..I..saw..you crying?? Would you save my sole tonight?

I can be your hero baby, I can kiss away the pain, I would stand by you forever, You can take my breath away

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar